All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCancer comes in many forms and can happen at any age. In this book, children, parents and teachers learn about some of the causes and symptoms of cancer and how it may impact a person's life and the life of those around them - including classmates. They will also learn about ways that may help the child with cancer, their parents, their friends and their class mates, cope with the disease. The workbook section is designed to help reinforce the learning materials.
- Author BiographyDr. Michael R. Basso has been the author and coauthor of several children's books which are focused upon teaching children, parents and educators about people with disabilities. Michael has significant experience as college level educator in psychology at Yale University and the University of Connecticut and well as being a leader in quality and reliability engineering and management in industry. His experience also includes being a consultant, researcher, and newspaper columnist. Michael is the president of the Connecticut Holistic Health Association. Dr. Basso has a Ph.D. in professional psychology and biomedical systems, an MS in engineering science, and an MBA with a focus in executive leadership and an interdisciplinary Professional Development Diploma in pathophysiology, neural systems, and education. He also holds a BS in electrical engineering. Michael is certified in quality and reliability engineering and quality auditing, as well as a variety of health related areas.
- Author(s)Michael R Basso
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edited byDorothy Scarfone
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.