All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom 'Operation Cast Lead' to the recent assault on the Gaza flotilla, both the severity and the toriety of Israel's many human rights abuses have begun to seep into the public consciousness and convince a growing international audience of the apartheid nature of Israel as a Jewish state. Boycott, divestment and sanctions efforts (BDS) helped topple South Africa's brutal apartheid regime. In this timely collection, Palestinian writer Omar Barghouti makes the case for a renewed campaign to force the state of Israel to uphold international law and universal human rights.
- Author BiographyOmar Barghouti is an independent Palestinian commentator and human rights activist. He is a founding member of the Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel (PACBI) and the Palestinian Civil Society Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel. He holds a bachelor's and master's degrees in electrical engineering from Columbia University, NY, and a master's degree in philosophy (ethics) from Tel Aviv University.
- Author(s)Omar Barghouti
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight365 g
- Width133 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.