All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou have questions? We have answers to everything you need to kw for growing up you! Growing up isn t as easy as it looks. With changing emotions, friends, expectations, and bodies, some days it can seem like life is one big roller coaster ride. The Boy s Body Book is the #1 bestselling guide for boys, and it's here to help with expert advice, common sense tips, fast facts, and answers to all questions a boy might have. Topics include: * From hair care to athlete s foot, a head to toe guide to what s happening with your changing body * Basketball football, soccer, chess: How you can excel matter what you like to do * The care and keeping of parents, teachers, brothers, and sisters * How to keep your friends and your morals, and what to do if peer pressure or bullying starts to be come an issue * And so much more!
- Author(s)Kelli Dunham
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplesauce Press, an imprint of Sterling Publishing Co
- Content NoteIllustrations throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.