All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA book of apocalyptic visions, doomsayers, bad puns, and fun facts, to make the end-times both delightful and profitable. This the definitive book for boys on all things apocalyptic. From Mayan holidays in 2012, to marketing when zombies rise or a killer asteroid hits the fan. Don't wait until the next doomsayer predicts the end of the world, be prepared!
- Author BiographyDaniel Brookshier is the founder and author of Boys Books Publishing. Daniel is sharp of wit, a punisher of puns, twister of facts, and specializes in making fun of everything from Armageddon to oblique tangents, pseudoscience, politics, narcissists, and to the extremes of alien xenophobes. The only thing that Daniel takes seriously is humor.
- Author(s)Daniel Brookshier
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byKevin Gingrich
- Illustrator(s)Kathryn Yingling
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.