Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionA classic of historical literature, Boys' Book of Frontier Fighters is a thrilling collection of stories that cover the legacy of American fighters and their successes in defending themselves and their country. With stories spanning from the late 1600s to the 1800s, Sabin depicts in detail the willpower and bravery of the men and women who fought for America; from its founding as a country to the days of the Wild West. From the plains and prairies to the mountains and forests, enjoy tales of the people who fought to make the USA what it is today. With masterful prose, Edwin L. Sabin paints a picture of the early days of America and the warriors who took it upon themselves to defend this country. Their sacrifices are inspiring and exciting-and a dynamic part of our country's history. Boys' Book of Frontier Fighters shares a part of America's past that should be read, celebrated, and never forgotten.
- Author BiographyEdwin L. Sabin was born in 1870 in Illinois. He graduated from the University of Iowa and was a newspaper reporter for some time before moving into publishing as an accomplished author specializing in Western historical fiction, and he and his wife eventually moved to California to be closer to his subject matter. Sabin enjoyed success in this field for several decades before he was hit hard by the Great Depression. He died, completely destitute, in 1954.
- Author(s)Edwin L. Sabin
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.