Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 19 Mar
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSixteen year-old Monroe Blackwell is sent from New York to spend the summer at her grandmother's in the sleepy town of Twin Oaks, Louisiana. Here, she attempts to reconnect with the person she was before her younger brother's death. At seventeen, Nathan Everets also kws heartache first-hand, when a car accident leaves his best friend in a coma. As Monroe and Nathan are thrown together in the small town, they each slowly begin to heal - and fall in love. But for both of them, finding happiness means facing their past and hopefully, finding their future.
- Author BiographyJULIANA STONE fell in love with books in the fifth grade when her teacher introduced her to Tom Sawyer. A tomboy at heart, she split her time between baseball, books, and music - three things that carried over into adulthood. She's thrilled to be writing young adult as well as adult contemporary romance, and does so from her home somewhere in Canada. Visit www.julianastone.com.
- Author(s)Juliana Stone
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Out-of-print date16/06/2016
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.