All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated, comprehensive collection of true, inspirational profiles of successful young men from throughout history who made their mark on the world before age twenty. Boys Who Rocked The World introduces readers to forty-five movers and shakers who rocked the world. A variety of achievements, interests, and ethnic backgrounds are represented, from Wolgang Amadeus Mozart and Bruce Lee to Crazy Horse and Stephen King. Personal aspirations from today's young men are interspersed throughout the book, as well as profiles of teenagers who are out there rocking the world right w--boys like John Collinson, the youngest person to climb the Seven Summits, and Alec Loorz, who founded the n-profit organization Kids vs. Global Warming.
- Author BiographyMichelle Roehm McCann has written and compiled seven award-winning children's books. She teaches children's and young adult book publishing at Portland State University in Oregon.
- Author(s)Michelle Roehm McCann
- PublisherBeyond Words Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintBeyond Words Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight232 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Hahn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.