Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do boys and girls behave differently? Why do most boys read and write later than girls? Why do boys never seem to listen? Avoid gender stereotypes. This book explains how and why boys and girls brains differ, how that affects their learning and what you can do about it.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Ros Bayley,Sally Featherstone
- PublisherFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleKey Issues
- Place of PublicationLutterworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Content Noteillus
- Weight190 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited bySally Featherstone
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.