All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes, the right course of action is one we never expect to take. The city of Lancaster is w a city gripped in fear. A group of extreme activists is holding the city at ransom, intent on making their demands clear. Their wish is to end the monarchy and return all the wealth obtained by them to the people of the country. The Britain Without Monarchy group wants thing more than to achieve an end to their own means. A tactical nuclear shell lies at their disposal, one of the biggest threats the country has ever seen. If their demands can't be met, they're quite willing to take the city down with them matter the cost. More lives are soon lost as the extremists try to find a stable ground. Forced to confront the situation at hand, the government has other option but to retaliate before things get further out of hand. The city's salvation lies in the hands of a group of cadets from the local grammar school. Though young, the cadets are determined in showing the country what they're worth. Teaming up with the Special Forces, the cadets soon embark on a journey that will test their mettle and open their eyes to the harsh world that w surrounds them. Their goal is to bring down the extremists without any further blood shed along the way. With orders from the highest level of government at their disposal, the cadets will do everything they can to ensure the city is liberated, once and for all.
- Author BiographyAbout Robert J. Watson: Robert Watson is fifty-nine years old and lives in Lancaster North, West England. He's been married for thirty-three years now, and is a proud grandfather of six. He spent several years in the merchant Navy, and has also worked as a psychiatric nurse. Fifteen years later, he eventually left to become his son's carer. He began writing ten years ago, but following a mishap with a computer and the delete button, Robert lost his first serious attempt at writing. His first novel, Seasoned With Salt, was published by Publish America. Since then, he'd like to think that he's become a more polished writer, and has had a total of four novels published by PA. He's had several other works published, including The Secret of the Sarah M. and The Treasure of the Sarah M. His work has since taken a positive step forward. About John B. Atkinson: John Atkinson was born 1965 in Nelson, England. He served in the HM Forces Army for 6 1/2 years and is a Cadet Officer. He's married to Louise Atkinson and has two children, James, 18, and Lauren, 16. He is now a self-employed electrician and is also an author.
- Author(s)Robert J. Watson
- PublisherLysestrah Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLysestrah Press
- Weight354 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.