All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe annual joint school dance (aka the Sg Fest) is looming, and Chloe and her three best friends are determined t to repeat last year's disaster, which led to Year 9's top Mean Girl, Maggie, humiliating them online as a pack of sad losers. First they need to figure out just what's going with the utterly incomprehensible yet strangely attractive St Thomas's boys - and so the science of BoyWatching is born...
- Author Biography'Chloe Bennet' is the pseudonym of a highly experienced author and former publisher. This is her first children's book.
- Author(s)Chloe Bennet
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBoywatching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Weight304 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.