All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoyz will be Boyz is a children's book that is written essentially for tween boys that are reluctant readers. It is fun and funny! The boys get into things and do silly things that all boys do all around the world. It shows boys of color that they do all of the everyday silly things that any other boy does. The boys also learn valuable lessons in life as they build character. This book is an Afrocentric book, but t limited to boys of color.
- Author BiographyTwyla Davis-White is a middle-aged mother with thirteen children: Antwaun, Edward, Jameellah, Allen, Isaac, Courtney, Carrington, Bradley, Brooke, Sophia, Spencer, Lydia, and Oliver. Ms. Davis-White finds great joy in being a mom. She has mothered children for most of her life, whether her own, other family members, or foster children. Her goal is to produce respectful, productive Christian citizens of this earth. Ms. Davis-White also has several grandchildren, who call her Grand. One of the biggest legacies that Ms. Davis-White wants to leave her family is the joy in reading. She read to all of her children and now it has trickled down to her grandchildren. They love to read, just like their Grand. Twyla Davis-White is the President and Founder of Handled With Care, Inc., (project in the making) a transitional living facility for girls. There she teaches young girls life skills and gets them ready for independence. If there's one thing she could say to the world it would be, You were created in the image of God and God is great. So live what you were born for, GREATNESS...
- Author(s)Twyla Davis-White
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byCynthia Krejcsi
- Illustrator(s)Henry Heading
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.