All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionSomething mysterious has come to the Ripple River Valley! When Bracken hears a whistling ise, ne of his family believe him, so he decides to run away to prove them wrong. Soon he's tracking some very odd looking paw prints. But who do they belong to? Heartwarming and hilarious, with Anna Currey's charming illustrations, this is a brilliant animal adventure series from a bestselling children's author.
- Author BiographyGeorgie Adams was born in Tunbridge Wells and grew up in Kent and Sussex. She was an editor for many years in the UK and Australia, was co-director of a small publishing company in London, before becoming a successful writer of children's books. She has written over 70 books, mostly for young children. Georgie is married to artist and printmaker, Tom Adams, has two daughters and three stepchildren, and lives in a rural part of North Cornwall, overlooking the Kensey Valley. Her website is http://www.georgieadams.com/ Anna Currey was born in Norfolk, grew up in Ireland and now lives near Bath with her family. Her warm, classic style has brought to life many enchanting picture books.
- Author(s)Georgie Adams
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Railway Rabbits
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width131 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anna Currey
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.