All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe sequel to A THOUSAND AWKWARD MOMENTS. A feel good vel about a newly divorced woman who conquers life's challenging moments with the help of girlfriends, wine and humor. The mysteries of the old house on Bradford Place unfold as Diane and her girlfriends investigate the background of the ghost that tries to rule her life. Diane is caught in a complicated love triangle with a sexy ghost, a gorgeous bad boy, and a long distance relationship. Men, work, gossip and ghosts continue to provide comedy and insight for Diane and her girlfriends as they each navigate their single status to find their happily ever after.
- Author BiographyI am a Midwest transplant and now reside in Annapolis, MD. I grew up in a large family, including an identical twin, an older sister, and four brothers. After graduating from Western Illinois University in Macomb, IL where I earned a BA, majoring in Law Enforcement with a minor in Sociology, I worked in research, banking, and real estate before earning another degree in teaching and later a Masters in Education. After teaching for sixteen years, I grew tired of the classroom and tried my hand at writing. My first novel was A Thousand Awkward Moments.
- Author(s)Marie Dunn
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.