All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFeed Your Brain Tastier than a twizzler yet more protein-packed than a spinach smoothie, Brain Candy is guaranteed to entertain your brain even as it reveals hundreds of secrets behind what s driving that electric odle inside your skull. These delicious and nutritious pages are packed with bits of bite-sized goodness swiped from the bleeding edge of brain science (including the reason why reading these words is changing your hippocampus at this very moment!) Shelved alongside these succulent neurological nuggets are challenging puzzles and paradoxes, eye-opening perception tests and hacks, fiendish personality quizzes and genius testers, and a grab bag of recurring treats including Eye Hacks, Algebraic Eight Ball, iDread, Wild Kingdom, and Logic of Illogic. Should you look between these covers and inhale the deliciously cherry-flavored scents of kwledge within, you will grow your grey matter while discovering: Why you should be writing bad poetry The simple keys to brain training What trust smells like The origins of human morality Why expensive wine always tastes better The truth about brain sweat How your diet might be making you dumb The secrets of game theory Why ecomists hate psychology The mental benefits of coffee and cigarettes How to really spot a liar Why you can t make me eat pie The benefits of daydreaming Four simple secrets to persuasion Why your barin s fzzuy ligoc alowls you to raed this How to brainwash friends and family The science of body language What pigeons kw about art And much, much more.
- Author BiographyGARTH SUNDEM is the bestselling author of Geeks Guide to World Domination and Geek Logik. He and his wife live in California with their two kids and a large Labrador.
- Author(s)Garth Sundem
- PublisherThree Rivers Press (CA)
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press (CA)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight222 g
- Width134 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.