All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionRecent discoveries in neuroscience suggest that the magickal practices of evocation and invocation are related to natural brain functions - this book is the first to present a theory of magick based on the new research. The ultimate goal of invocation is to infuse your life with more excitement, meaning, and passion. Brain Magick is packed full of exercises that illustrate the principles of neuroscience and magick, and has everything you need to quickly develop skill in the art of invocation. This easily practiced form of ritual techlogy is appropriate for beginners and advanced students alike. For those familiar with any kind of magick - Wiccan, Thelemic, Golden Dawn, Goetic, Chaos or Hermetic - this book will provide opportunities to consider their practice in a new light, and take their magical experiences to a new level. Even complete vices will be able to start immediately.
- Author BiographyPhilip H. Farber is a respected author and magician who teaches at MaybeLogic Academy. A certified hypnotist, hypnotist instructor, and licensed NLP trainer, Farber has written three books on magick. Visit him online at Meta-Magick.com.
- Author(s)Philip H. Farber
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Weight295 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- tate_sam12 Jan, 2013by
Love this book
I really love reading about the different techniques described in this book. Can't wait to try them.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.