All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn inner core of self-respect and unconditional love exists within every human being. At birth, a child t only has the asset of perseverance, but also feels content with each mastered task. Motivation, kwledge, eagerness, and discipline are all assets that are enriched, lost, or suppressed based on a child's experiences and proximal environment. This book holds that trauma and affects of child trauma can be countered by positive reinforcement as described in the SAI Educare Programs. The book also assesses the internal Body-Mind-Spirit connection, critical phases of child development, and parental skills development.
- Author BiographyMeena Chintapalli, a Practicing Pediatrician in San Antonio, Texas, was nominated Top Pediatrician by the Medical Gazette in September 1993. Dr. Chintapalli lectures on brain growth and development in young children, cycle of violence, child maltreatment, and parenting skills training at national parent-child incorporated and independent school districts. She has served on the Quality Assurance Committees of several HMO companies and is former Vice Chair of the Department of Pediatrics at South Texas Methodist Children's Hospital.
- Author(s)Meena Chintapalli
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight267 g
- Width189 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.