All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionDays filled with energy, a brighter mood, memory lapses, a good night's sleep...That's what the Brainpower Cookbook can help you achieve. Using the latest research findings, expert nutritionists have created 175 delicious recipes that will help protect your brain and boost alertness, concentration and energy. With recipes ranging from quick-to-prepare snacks and soups to main courses and desserts, you can w help ensure that what you eat actually improves your brainpower. The book also includes quizzes and checklists and a number of easy brain-training puzzles. Key Sales Points * Offers a great selection of recipes that are tailored for optimum brain health, to help improve concentration, mood and performance. * Provides essential information on brain-boosting foods. * Features special recipes for particular situations, e.g. breakfast ideas for sustained energy, lunches to avoid that afteron slump, or quiz night snacks for fast brain work. * Includes quizzes and checklists, and a fun section with easy brain-training puzzles.
- PublisherReader's Digest (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintReader's Digest (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.