All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrain Quest is beloved by kids, trusted by parents, used and recommended by teachers. It's the curriculum-based, fast-paced, question-and-answer game that challenges kids on the stuff they need to kw, when they need to kw it. It's the brand that says It's fun to be smart! And it delivers.For the fourth edition every deck is thoroughly revised and includes 20 percent new material. The content aligns with national and state standards and is overseen by the Brain Quest Advisory Board, a panel of award-winning educators, each a recent state teacher-of-the-year award winner or a recipient of the prestigious Milken Educator Award. The covers and cards have a refreshed design, giving Brain Quest a cooler, updated look.
- Author(s)Chris Welles Feder,Susan Bishay
- PublisherWorkman Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorkman Publishing
- Weight395 g
- Width65 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.