All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us have idea what's really going on inside our heads. Yet brain scientists have uncovered details every business leader, parent, and teacher should kw - like that physical activity boosts your brain power. How do we learn? What exactly do sleep and stress do to our brains? Why is multi-tasking a myth? Why is it so easy to forget - and so important to repeat new information? Is it true that men and women have different brains? In Brain Rules, Dr John Medina, a molecular biologist, shares his lifelong interest in how the brain sciences might influence the way we teach our children and the way we work. In each chapter, he describes a brain rule - what scientists kw for sure about how our brains work - and then offers transformative ideas for our daily lives.
- Author BiographyJohn Medina is the author of Brain Rules for Baby.
- Author(s)John Medina
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Weight278 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.