Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionFocal brain stimulation to enhance human cognitive and language functions in both healthy individuals and those with aphasia is a relatively new and exciting area of research. In this special issue leading authors in the field present vel data and summarize the evidence related to the use of transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) and epidural cortical stimulation. These techniques are used t only for understanding rmal brain-language functions but also language learning and recovery after brain damage. The first brain stimulation trials in aphasia rehabilitation are then investigated along with suggested directions for future research.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Weight226 g
- Width170 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byJenny Crinion
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.