All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionKeith Black, MD is among the best and brightest neurosurgeons and scientists in the world, responsible for revolutionary research and groundbreaking procedures of which most of the medical establishment never dared to dream. In BRAIN SURGEON, Black invites the reader to shadow his daily journeys into the brain, or, what he calls 'tiger country': the treacherous territory one enters when performing brain surgery, wherein one wrong move, one small mistake, can cost the patient's life. Candidly rendered, BRAIN SURGEON combines amazing patient stories and fascinating insights into the inner workings of the brain. It also offers a window into the remarkable mind of the medical hero himself, who possesses the unflinching confidence of a master surgeon alongside overwhelming respect and affection for his patients and an unwavering optimism for the future.
- Author BiographyKeith Black, MD serves as Chairman of the Department of Neurosurgery and Director of the Maxine Dunitz Neurosurgical Institute at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. At age 17, he published his first scientific paper, which earned a Westinghouse Science Award.
- Author(s)Arnold Mann,Keith Black
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWellness Central
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.