Brain Tumors by Mark Cohen, Bette K. Kleinschmidt-DeMaster, Richard Prayson (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $273.31+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $226.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSurgical Neuropathology is a challenging arena for many Pathologists, due in large part to a relative lack of experience of most Pathologists in this area compared to other areas of surgical pathology. Brain Tumors is intended to address this need with cases drawn from the surgical neuropathology practises of the authors. This volume provides examples of over 100 Brain Tumours, running the gamut from the very common to the rare. Each example is presented in a case based format and the wide variety of cases presented covers the entire scope of Brain Tumours and offers the opportunity to review both the basics for the beginner or relatively inexperienced Pathologist and also offers experienced Pathologists the chance to see some of the rare entities. Each case is formatted as if it were a consult case and includes a brief clinical history, description of the pathologic findings with numerous illustrations, the line diagsis, discussion of the entity and the diagstic thought process as well as pertinent references for further reading. When relevant, current practical applications of Immuhistochemistry and Molecular Pathology are discussed. The Consultant Pathology series is designed to disseminate the kwledge of expert Surgical Pathology Consultants in the analysis and diagsis of difficult cases to the full community of Pathology Practitioners. The volumes are based on actual consultations and presented in a format that illustrates the expert's process of evaluating the case, including indications for consultation, the Consultants findings and comment, and discussion of the entity that amplifies the case description. Each volume in the Consultant Pathology series is authored by international experts with extensive case experience in the areas covered.
- Author BiographySection Head for Neuropathology at Cleveland Clinic Main Campus, Cleveland, OH||Head of Neuropathology at the University of Colorado, Denver, and Professor of Pathology at the University of Colorado, Denver School of Medicine|Director of the Division of Neuropathology, University of Cleveland and Professor of Pathology, Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine|is Professor of Pathology &Laboratory Medicine and Vice Chair for Anatomic Pathology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He is also the series editor for the Consultant Pathology Series.
- Author(s)Bette K. Kleinschmidt-DeMaster,Mark Cohen,Richard Prayson
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleConsultant Pathology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1293 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Series Edited byDavid E. Elder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.