Brain and Memory Games: 70 Fun Puzzles to Boost Your Brain Juice Today: Ways to Improve Concentration and Focus the Mind by Jason Scotts (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou've probably heard the saying that as you get older, you starting becoming more forgetful and your brain just doesn't function as well as it used to in your prime. Well, that eventuality can be slowed down in a fun way that most people enjoy which is figuring out or solving puzzles. Brain and Memory Games: 70 Fun Puzzles to Boost Your Brain Juice Today will help you improve your concentration and focus your mind. The mental exercises in this book will juice up your brain and t only are they exciting to do, but the mental stimulation can make you feel energized and ready to remember anything. If you are able, do one puzzle every other day or at least several times per week so that there's a consistency in doing these fun mental exercises. Before you kw it, your mind will become more focused and your concentration will improve. You don't need to complete them in order; just flip through the pages and find one that you're in the mood to do on a particular day.
- Author BiographyNot everyone is a puzzle lover, which was certainly true for Jason Scotts. But over time, he became one and can't stop doing them now. He has no complaints about it because he has learned that figuring out puzzles is a great way to help him concentrate better and keep his mind focused. He likens it to learning a new language or reading sheet music. These are all great brain stimulators and stretch your brain power so to speak. Now that Jason is really into doing puzzles, he hopes to encourage others to get into it as well with his puzzle book. Really what he wants is for you to get hooked on doing them as he is and in return you'll have better focus and concentration on things that are more of a serious nature where forgetting can really cause problems that you would prefer to avoid. So he will continue to enjoy puzzles and looks forward to coming out with additional puzzle books in the future. Stay tuned.
- Author(s)Jason Scotts
- PublisherSpeedy Publishing Books
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeedy Publishing Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight67 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.