All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionBrain-Based Teaching for All Subjects describes cognitive instruction that builds on brain reactions in everyday life and explains how teachers lead students to see commonalities in examples of a particular concept. The common traits lead to a visual pattern or model of the concept, with language labels attached. Teachers can refer to the pattern in future classroom work as the topic is studied.
- Author BiographyMadlon T. Laster is retired after forty-two-years teaching in Winchester City Schools, Winchester, Virginia, Ohio, Tennessee, Tehran, Iran and Beirut, Lebanon.
- Author(s)Madlon T. Laster
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/12/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.