All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrain-Based Therapy with Adults: Evidence-Based Treatment for Everyday Practice provides a straightforward, integrated approach that looks at what we currently kw about the brain and how it impacts and informs treatment interventions. Authors John Arden and Lloyd Linford, experts in neuroscience and evidence-based practice, reveal how this new kind of therapy takes into account the uniqueness of each client. Presentation of detailed background and evidence-based?interventions for common adult disorders such as anxiety and depression offers you expert advice you can put into practice immediately.
- Author BiographyJohn B. Arden, PhD, is the Director of Training for the Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers for the Northern California Region. In his capacity, he oversees the internships and postdoctoral psychology residencies in twenty-two medical centers. He is the author of nine other books. Lloyd Linford, PhD, serves as Chairman of Psychiatry and Chemical Dependency Best Practices for Kaiser Permanente's Northern California healthcare system, is a clinical psychologist at Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center, and is in private practice in Oakland, California.
- Author(s)Jim Grigsby,John B. Arden,Lloyd Linford
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2008
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.