All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.78Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.73Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionFrom sunflowers in North Dakota to the first circus in Rhode Island, Brainfood Doodle Mats: U.S.A. is packed full of fascinating facts about the 50 states. Each colorful doodle mat showcases one state, coupled with lively illustrations and a unique doodle prompt. Great for kids agessix and up, a wipe-clean placemat and more than 25 reusable stickers are included for endless fun. Complete with a handle, Brainfood Doodle Mats: U.S.A. is the perfect portable entertainment to learn what makes each state special.
- Author BiographyKaitlyn DiPerna is an award-winning writer, developer, and editor of all kinds of children s books. Kaitlyn has authored everything from young adult art and craft titles to school textbooks, and children s chapter books to board books for toddlers. Originally from Boston, where she earned a degree in writing, literature, and publishing from Emerson College, Kaitlyn has spent the last ten years on the West Coast, chasing the surf and the snow.Sara Lynn Cramb grew up in Ohio where she first discovered her love for picture books, and drawing maps, animals, and monsters. She received her BFA in graphic design and illustration from the University of Akron. She currently lives in Athens, GA, with her husband, two turtles, and a pair of mischievous cats.
- Author(s)Kaitlyn DiPerna
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleBrainfood Doodle Mats
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width325 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sara Lynn Cramb
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.