All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe difference being that this middle school vel is written entirely in Haiku. Loeb, its zombie protagonist has a problem: the object of his affection, Siobhan, is a lifer (i.e. human). What to do? In scenes set around a lunch table (the menu: brains) and around the school, eyes roll and jaws drop (literally). Also featured in the cast of characters is Carl, a chupacabra (bloodsucking critter) and Mrs. Fincher, a sympathetic and seductive librarian.
- Author BiographyK.A. Holt is a writer, a terrible cook, and a mother of three (not necessarily in that order). When she's not busy imagining how she would survive a zombie apocalypse, she's busy imagining how she will survive the day. Kirkus and Publishers Weekly praised her first book for children, MIKE STELLAR: NERVES OF STEEL, with words like precocious and complex, and savvy and sharp.GAHAN WILSON is an author, cartoonist, and illustrator. His work has appeared in THE NEW YORKER and COLLIER'S Weekly among other publications. He is a very prolific and celebrated illustrator.
- Author(s)K a Holt
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication17/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoaring Brook Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width155 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gahan Wilson
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $26.61Trending at AU $30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.