All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWould your business be better off if you had more time to get stuff done? In this book, I'm going to share with you four key concepts you must understand and apply if you ever want to break free of your business. If you're like many business owners, you probably feel like you put in a lot of time working without a spectacular payoff. In this book, I'm going to show you a system that takes your frustration, long hours, and substandard pay and trades it all for freedom, comfortable hours, and higher pay for you. Then, you can take that long-overdue vacation. Sound good?
- Author BiographyJoe Siecinski is a certified business coach. He has spent over 25 years in sales, marketing, and management as a Fortune 50 executive. He holds a Bachelor's degree in engineering and an MBA in marketing and an NLP practitioner. He has worked with over 1500 clients and has done over 2000 face-to-face sales calls. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Joe Siecinski
- PublisherValenzuela Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintValenzuela Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.