Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionNY Times Bestselling Authors' Reviews: Douglas Preston, bestselling author of The Codex, Relic and Book of the Dead (these last two with Lincoln Child) as well as many more, says: Brainstorm is as exciting and fast-paced as a thrill ride on a dive bomber, a maelstrom of action, violence, murder and mayhem, way too much fun to put down.... An outstanding vel. James Rollins, bestselling author of Black Order, Sandstorm and Map of Bones as well as many others, says: .. . a kickass adventure story that will have you thrumming through the pages well into the night. ... handled with stunning effect. Brainstorm: What if a small American town is secretly replicated, populated with kidnapped scientists and psychically talented civilians, and then used as a proving ground while training psychic assassins? Political and military leaders of the Free World are the targets of these psychic warriors, and Project Brainstorm's goal is world domination. The only person who can stop the unthinkable plot is a seemingly simple man without a clue. In Brainstorm, Gold Rush seems to be just ather sleepy little Colorado community full of friendly, caring citizens, quaint cottages, and a sort of quiet peace, held gently by the picturesque mountains that surround it. However, something isn't right in Gold Rush, and early on a Monday morning Robert Weller awakens with a cautioning and insuppressible voice inside his head. He soon finds a secret behind every door, a motive with every glance, and a lie beneath every spoken word. After meeting a strange but beautiful woman named Sunny who insists they were once lovers, people begin dropping dead around him without apparent cause. The world he thought he knew twists upside down as paramilitary teams hunt him, and his own wife and the people he considers friends turn against him. Weller finds himself thrown into the middle of a military mission to rescue thousands of the town's citizens from a plot to destroy the Free World. Time is running out: Weller, Sunny and thousands of incent citizens are facing nuclear devastation. Major Jax Jackson and a U.S. Air Force Para Rescue team are their only hope-but how can Jax and his PJs save them all, armed only with nlethal weapons? * * * Douglas Preston, bestselling author of The Codex, Relic and Book of the Dead (these last two with Lincoln Child) as well as many more, says: Brainstorm is as exciting and fast-paced as a thrill ride on a dive bomber, a maelstrom of action, violence, murder and mayhem, way too much fun to put down once you're hooked. It is also frighteningly believable, based on an actual black CIA program kwn as 'Project Stargate. Kessler is a former US Marine parachutist, recon scout, and 'Super Squad' team leader-and he really kws his stuff. An outstanding vel. James Rollins, bestselling author of Black Order, Sandstorm and Map of Bones as well as many others, says: Gordon A. Kessler's Brainstorm is a wild ride into the reality of human consciousness, forcing us to question who we are and our place in the universe. It's also a kickass adventure story that will have you thrumming through the pages well into the night. Its blend of topical research, cutting-edge weaponry, and current political tension is handled with stunning effect.
- Author BiographyGordon A Kessler is a former US Marine parachutist, recon scout, and Super Squad team leader, with a bachelor's degree in creative writing. Now a full-time writer, he is a former Master Instructor for Johnson County Community College, National Academy of Railroad Sciences, and the BNSF Railway. He has taught novel writing for Butler County Community College, English Composition for Hutchinson Junior College and is a founder and former president of the Kansas Writers Association. His websites, www.WritersMatrix.com and www.IndieWritersAlliance are landing pages for writers in assisting them to find the information and products to help them in their writing endeavors. Kessler's book Novel Writing Made Simple is tailored especially for the beginning novelist. Brainstorm as well as his thrillers Jezebel and Dead Reckoning are also available as eBooks for Kindle.
- Author(s)Gordon A Kessler
- PublisherGordon A. Kessler
- Date of Publication29/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGordon A. Kessler
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.