All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young child is fortunate to find his true calling, which has led him to the pathway of an MD degree and ultimately, a career as a well kwn and published neurosurgeon. Life, at the speed of light, when working in the world of neurosurgery, can be joyous, humorous and very alone. We make plans and as the clichE goes, We pray and GOD laughs. At the age of 63, this physician became a patient, after he sustained an acute stroke. This is a story of finding our way when lost and chasing for the highest dreams at the top of any mountain summit. This is also a journey of faith, belief and most importantly, love.
- Author(s)MD Mark Weissman
- PublisherMark Weissman MD.
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMark Weissman MD.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.