All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBramble, a persnickety but lovable horse, and Maggie, her patient owner, build an even stronger friendship as they brave the surprises of autumn. In their third adventure, Bramble and Maggie explore a new season together fall! Leaves crunch underfoot. Acorns ping off rooftops. It all makes Bramble feel wonderfully spooky. But Bramble s frisky-pretend-scary gait makes Maggie jumpy, and soon Bramble really is nervous. There are alarming new sights and sounds everywhere, like Mr. Dingle s scarecrow. When Maggie takes a fall, will she want to get back in the saddle? And when Halloween comes, can Maggie trust Bramble to brave the tricks and lead them both safely to the treats?
- Author BiographyJessie Haas has always loved horses and has written more than thirty books, most of them about horses, including the first two books about Bramble and Maggie. She says, Horses love pretending to be scared, just like us, and fall is the perfect season for that. Why do they call it fall? Jessie Haas lives in Vermont with her husband, writer Michael J. Daley; her horse; two cats; a dog; and a hen. Alison Friend is the illustrator of the first two Bramble and Maggie stories and several other children s books, including Scrawny Cat by Phyllis Root and What Color Is Caesar? by Maxine Kumin. Alison Friend lives in England.
- Author(s)Jessie Haas
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCandlewick Sparks
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width147 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alison Friend
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.