All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo successfully establish an emotional bond with the customer, marketers have to access the mind and heart. Put the customer in the right mood, make him feel good and he's likely to spend money. In this riveting book, Mikunda analyses how this is achieved. From the Peggy Guggenheim Museum in Venice to Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas, from Swarovski's Crystal Worlds in Austria to the Guinness Store House in Dublin, we're taken on an exhilarating voyage of today's spectacular 'third places' - the new 'experience worlds' - and how they are created. The crucial point of Mikunda's observations is how a visitor's emotions are influenced through light, colour, shows, core attractions and sensory experiences. We learn how themed, or rather staged, marketing has become de rigueur in today's leisure-entertainment business.
- Author BiographyDr Christian Mikunda, internationally acclaimed dramatist, guru, psychologist and trend scout, specializes in advising companies worldwide on mood management in public spaces. Through his consultancy, CommEnt, he advises TV stations, shopping malls, hotel chains, museums, branded product manufacturers and city centres. He lectures at the University of Vienna.
- Author(s)Christian Mikunda
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2006
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width150 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.50Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.