All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than three decades it has been argued that the brand is an important value creator and should be a top management priority. However, the definition of what a brand is remains elusive. BRAND MANAGEMENT: RESEARCH, THEORY, AND PRACTICE fills a gap in the market, providing an understanding of different 'schools of thought' in brand management and offers deep insight into the opening question of the opening question of almost every brand management course: 'What is a brand?' This comprehensive second edition offers an exhaustive scientific analysis of various approaches to brand management developed over the past thirty years. It also delivers a thorough understanding of the strategic and managerial implications of different brand perspectives.
- Author BiographyTilde Heding and Charlotte F. Knudtzen both consult businesses on communication issues and brand value creation. They also lecture on strategic brand management at Copenhagen Business School as well as institutions. Mogens Bjerre is an associate professor at Copenhagen Business School and has published widely in the areas of franchising, key account management, strategic relationship marketing and retailing.
- Author(s)Charlotte F. Knudtzen,Mogens Bjerre,Tilde Heding
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note57 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 57 black & white line drawings
- Weight508 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.