Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrand New Man: My Weight Loss Journey is the inspirational story of how Don McNay overcame a lifetime of morbid obesity to lose more than 110 pounds and achieve good health. McNay used the academic training, decades of experience and common sense wisdom that made him a world-rewned financial expert and devised a well-crafted weight loss plan that was implemented to perfection. Don drew upon communication skills honed as an award-winning syndicated columnist and best-selling author to tell the story in a brutally honest and riveting manner. With practical advice, exhaustive research and cultural references that range from world history to rock and roll, McNay tells a story that motivates, educates and inspires people to action. Brand New Man has been called the best book ever written by a weight loss patient, but it is more than a weight loss book. It is about using business skills and systematic planning to take on any major issue. It is a book about finding the confidence and enthusiasm to overcome obstacles. It is a book about how to assemble a dream team of advisors and draw inspiration from heroes who battled similar demons. It is a book about drawing upon dogged determination to fight back to the top. The Don McNay Reality Show sections are a candid depiction of how the 55-year-old man obtained and recovered from weight loss surgery, lost 100 pounds, started participating in 5K races and became a CrossFit devotee. It is a must read for anyone thinking about weight loss surgery. Readers of Huffington Post kw that McNay challenges the privileged and powerful and his insights on the ecomics of obesity do just that. The section How I Got Fat (In Four Hundred Words) draws inspiration from singer Jimmy Buffett and is entertaining for Parrotheads and n-Parrotheads alike. Although documented with over 40 pages of bibliography and foottes, Brand New Man reads like a vel with a happy ending. McNay takes us on his journey with the gusto and enthusiasm that made his weight loss journey a success. A must read for anyone interested in the obesity epidemic -Gary Rivlin, author of Katrina: After The Flood, selected as one of 2015 most table books by the New York Times. Don has made himself into a brand new man but retained his impressive intelligence, integrity and writing skills. -Moon Landrieu, former member of President Jimmy Carter's cabinet and former Mayor of New Orleans
- Author BiographyDon McNay, ChFC, MSFS, CLU, CSSC is a financial expert, journalist and author of seven best-selling books. He is one of the world's best-known experts on structured settlements and how lottery winners handle their money. He lives in Lexington, Kentucky, and you can learn more about him at www.donmcnay.com McNay has a Masters Degree from Vanderbilt University and a second Masters Degree from the American College. He has four professional designations and is in the Eastern Kentucky University Hall of Distinguished Alumni. McNay has been a Huffington Post contributor since 2008 and his insights have appeared in hundreds of publications, including the New York Times, Washington Post, Time Magazine, Los Angeles Times, Forbes, and USA Today. He has appeared on television and radio programs around the world including the CBS Morning News, CBS Evening News, ABC News Radio, AM Canada, CTV News and RAI Television in Italy.
- Author(s)Don McNay
- PublisherRrp International Publishing
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRrp International Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.