All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBranding guru David Aaker explains how to eliminate the competition and become the lead brand in your market. This ground-breaking book defines the concept of brand relevance using dozens of case studies Prius, Whole Foods, Westin, iPad, and more and explains how brand relevance drives market dynamics, which generates opportunities for your brand and threats for the competition. Aaker reveals how these companies have made other brands in their categories irrelevant. Key points:
- When managing a new category of product, treat it as if it were a brand.
- By failing to produce what customers want, or losing momentum and visibility, your brand becomes irrelevant.
- You can create barriers to competitors by supporting invation at every level of the organization.
- Using dozens of case studies, this book shows how to create or dominate new categories or subcategories, making competitors irrelevant.
- Aakers explains how to manage the new category or subcategory as if it were a brand and how to create barriers to competitors.
- The book describes the threat of becoming irrelevant by failing to make what customers are buying or by losing energy.
- Author(s)David A Aaker
- PublisherAudible Studios on Brilliance
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAudible Studios on Brilliance
- Weight82 g
- Width135 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Read byMark Ashby
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time720
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
- AU $29.29Trending at AU $31.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.