All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionAny business that wants to continue growing has to consider new ways of developing and engaging with customers and clients. Invation and co-creation have emerged as the key topics in the post-recession business environment. Brand Together will show you how to involve all stakeholders in the process of creativity - providing inspiration on how to revitalize brands and enable them to succeed in the new world of customer engagement and participation. It will show you how to truly intertwine invation with brand strategy, whilst providing guidance on how to co-create with customers from a brand perspective. Drawing on case studies including Barclays, Mozilla, [yellow tail], Kraft Foods, Virgin Media and Dane. Brand Together will provide valuable insights for marketing and branding professionals and for anyone who wants to grow their business and their brand.
- Author BiographyNicholas Ind is an established author, consultant and academic. He writes for business journals (including Brand Management, Strategy and Business), teaches at the Oslo School of Management (on Branding and Innovation) and is a visiting professor at ESADE in Barcelona and napier University, Edinburgh. He is also the author of Living the Brand (published by Kogan Page), and he developed this book with Charles Trevail and Clare Fuller from Promise - a London/New York-based consultancy who are the world's leading co-creation company.
- Author(s)Charles Trevail,Clare Fuller,Nicholas Ind
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight287 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.