Brand Vision: How to Energize Your Team to Drive Business Growth by David Taylor (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Taylor's third book lifts the lid on why so many brand visioning projects end in failure: an overly theoretical and complex approach he calls 'strategy tourism'. By contrast, his straightforward, -nsense programme will ensure that you end up with an inspiring vision and a hands-on action plan to drive growth. Designed in a highly practical format, brandvision shows how to lead your team on a step-by-step 'visioning journey' that builds engagement, energy and alignment. Powerful tips, tools and tricks help you start applying the principles to your business today: * Searching for true insight: creating a springboard for visioning by using different 'insight catalysts' that cover consumers, markets and competition * The visioning journey: creating a compelling brand purpose, a big idea and a rallying call; combining product 'sausage' and emotional 'sizzle' * Test-driving the vision: bringing the vision to life by exploring it within your business and with consumers * Brand-led business: translating the vision into a business building mix that covers 'hero product' invation, communication and internal engagement Thought-provoking and irreverent, brandvision demonstrates all the dos and don'ts of brand visioning with many stories of success (and screw-ups) including T-Mobile, Dove, Porsche, Absolut and James Bond. It is an invaluable toolkit for anyone interested in rethinking a brand vision - whatever its shape or size.
- Author BiographyDavid Taylor is Founder and Managing Partner of thebrandgym, a network of brand coaches that helps teams develop an inspiring vision and the action plans to turn it into growth. David was recently named by the CIM as one of the world's 50 top marketing thinkers. He has worked with many acclaimed companies including T-Mobile, Unilever, Kraft, the BBC and SAB Miller to help them boost performance. He began in brand management with P&G before completing an MBA at INSEAD, France. He then started and successfully grew the Paris office of Added Value, Europe's leading marketing consultancy (now part of WPP). David is the author of two previous books. His first, thebrandgym, quickly became Amazon.co.uk's best-selling branding title; his sequel, brandstretch, was the world's first and only focused examination of brand extension. He is a regular speaker at conferences and in the media, having written for publications including The Guardian, Marketing, Market Leader, Brand Strategy and Marketing Business.
- Author(s)David Taylor
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight768 g
- Width194 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.