All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn Brand from the Inside, Libby Sartain and Mark Schumann, branding experts who helped to build employer brands at Southwest Airlines and Yahoo!, describe this secret weapon for a business. The book gives leaders across an organization step-by-step instruction on how to motivate employees to consistently deliver the experience the customer brand promises. By building the employer brand from inside the business ensuring consistent authenticity, substance, and voice throughout the business any organization can unleash a powerful tool to emotionally engage employees and recruit and retain the best people.
- Author BiographyLibby Sartain, senior vice president of human resources and chief people Yahoo, is responsible for leading Yahoo! Inc.'s global human resources efforts and for managing and developing the human resources team, focusing on attracting, retaining, and developing Yahoo!'s employees. Mark Schumann, ABC, is the former global communication practice leader for the consulting firm Towers Perrin. For more than twenty-five years, Schumann has counseled leaders of major businesses around the world on how to engage employees during challenging situations of defining change.
- Author(s)Libby Sartain,Mark Schumann
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.