Brandchild: Remarkable Insights into the Minds of Today's Global Kids and Their Relationship with Brands by Martin Lindstrom, Patricia B. Seybold (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.86+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionPraise and Reviews This is a must read book...Lindstrom provides fascinating stories taking you into the mental and emotional life of this new generation... - Philip Kotler, S C Johnson & Sons Distinguished Professor of International Marketing, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management BRANDchild will be a valuable addition to our industry's literature. - Lester Wunderman, Chairman Emeritus and founder of Wunderman Cato Johnson Lindstrom's fascinating tour-de-force may have you staying awake for 60 hours in order to mine the kids-focused marketing wisdom. - Stann Rapp, MRM Partners Worldwide and co-founder of Rapp Collins Tweens (8- to 14-year-olds) are an increasingly powerful and smart consumer group that spent $300 billion across the globe last year and influenced ather $350 billion spend through their parents. Based on the world's most extensive study of tween attitudes and behaviours, and w available in paperback, BRANDchild is the first book to look in-depth at the phemena behind global kids and their relationships with brands. Conducted by Millward Brown, the leading global market research agency, the BRANDchild survey involved several thousand kids from more than 70 cities in 14 countries (throughout Europe, Asia, the United States and South America). Several rewned experts share their unique views on kids' trends and fascinating marketing techniques. Packed with practical advice on how to create kids' brands, including more than 50 previously unpublished case studies, BRANDchild proposes invative ways of marketing to this young audience.
- Author BiographyMartin Lindstrom, chairman and founder of Buyology Inc, was voted one of the World's 100 Most Influential people by Time magazine. Among the globe's foremost marketers, Lindstrom advises top executives at companies such as McDonald's Corporation, Procter & Gamble, Nestle, PepsiCo, Mercedes-Benz, and Microsoft. He is the author of Buyology, a huge international bestseller. His recent books, Brandsense and Brandwashed, are both published by Kogan Page. Patricia B Seybold has over 24 years' experience consulting to high-tech firms and to IT-aggressive businesses in a variety of industries and provides strategic advice to many Fortune 1000 companies. An internationally acclaimed best-selling author, Seybold's first book, Customers.com, has sold over a quarter of a million copies worlwide. Her latest book is The Customer Revolution.
- Author(s)Martin Lindstrom,Patricia B. Seybold
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2004
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.