Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionSweeping transformation of brands has led to a warranted need to conquer space for brand performances. Branded spaces emplace agents like consumers or other stakeholders to have an experience that is in multisensual association with a brand. In a fast changing world, branded spaces are becoming lighthouses for brands, for their image and for their relationship to agents. Additionally, the editors and contributors often use a story-like framework to explore how branded spaces are approached as well as to what degree they afford success. Management, branding, marketing, sociology, psychology, and philosophy are some of the disciplines that deal with branded spaces. To address the complexity and the multidisciplinary challenge of branded spaces, this topic is approached via different categories: places and possibilities, facts and figures, senses and sensualities, stories and situations as well as critiques and consequences.
- Author BiographyDr. Stephan Sonnenburg is Professor for Creativity and Transformative Management at the Karlshochschule International University in Karlsruhe, Germany. He is Dean of the Faculty Management and Performance . Dr. Laura Baker is a Lecturer and Researcher at FH Joanneum University of Applied Sciences in Graz, Austria in Industrial/International Management.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleManagement - Culture - Interpretation
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight379 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLaura Baker,Stephan Sonnenburg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.