All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrands and Rousers provides a clear guide to succeeding in a turbulent market with practical insights and examples from organizations that have successfully developed their business, brands, and success. Luis Gallardo leads us through the 6 R's and shows us how leaders can think holistically but act personally. Given the competitiveness of global and local markets, the pace of change in business and the sudden emergence of unprecedented challenges and opportunities, there is an overriding need for leadership that is flexible, capable, and dynamic. If there is one lesson for organizations from recent events, it's this: it is t simply what we kw that matters, but how we react to what we do t kw. In practice, this means succeeding in six broad areas: leading with a purpose and reason, generating and maximizing revenues, rousing people and dreams, building relationships, maximizing a good reputation, and becoming resilient - the 6 R's for success.
- Author BiographyLuis Gallardo is a global brand and marketing leader and expert in the areas of strategic brand management, brand engagement, brand expression, marketing, communications, business development, and reputation management. Former managing director of global brand & marketing at Deloitte, Luis provided leadership to Deloitte's member firm network of more than three thousand marketing and communications professionals.
- Author(s)Luis Gallardo
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.