All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat weighs you down? What dims your skies? In this lushly beautiful new book of real talk and real truth, Brave Girls Club founder Melody Ross encourages us to rise above the clouds and into the light. Famous worldwide for her gorgeous trademark art, Melody Ross has become just as beloved for her very personal voice, the voice of someone who has earned life's wisdom the hard way, and has learned to treasure its joys all the more. In Lighter and Lighter, Melody lets us in on her own struggles with heaviness and darkness of every kind, and her daily journey toward a sunnier, more buoyant being.
- Author BiographyMelody Ross is a world-renowned artist, author, and entrepreneur. In her twenties she built one of the most collected and sought-after brands in the designer paper industry, and has gone on to design licensed products for leading scrapbooking, home decor, giftwares, and textile companies. Melody's story and products have appeared in many magazines, books, and TV programs, and received awards from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the National Association of Women Business Owners, and the Craft & Hobby Association. It was a very personal trauma, however, that put her on the path to her life's work. In 2004 her beloved husband sustained a debilitating brain injury. During the time Melody devoted herself to his recovery, they lost nearly everything, including the successful company they had built together - but they managed to keep their marriage and family intact. In 2009, Melody started Brave Girls Club with her sister Kathy; every day since has been a beautiful wild adventure of doing everything she loves most with the people she loves most. Melody hosts Brave Girl Camp art retreats at her ranch in Idaho and hugely popular online art courses subscribed to by students from around the world - in both she teaches everything she knows about art and the healing power of happiness and unconditional love.
- Author(s)Brave Girls Club,Melody Ross
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight243 g
- Width157 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.