About this product
- DescriptionMegan is a sweet little girl who needs to have back surgery. This is her first surgery and Megan is scared. Her parents reassure her that they will help her to be brave and everything will be okay. Megan realizes that she can do something that she thought was impossible.
- Author(s)Alison Brock
- PublisherStrategic Book Publishing & Rights Agency, LLC
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStrategic Book Publishing & Rights Agency, LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.