All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE LOST EPISODE The Bravest Warriors have crashed! Shot down by a mysterious enemy, the gang is stranded on an uncharted planet with way off or help in sight. While the rest of the team tries to find a way to survive (and pass the time), Chris struggles to accept his Emotion Lord abilities and begins to doubt whether or t he should even be a Bravest Warrior. But he may t have a choice when they all come face to face with the full power of the Aeon Worm. Written by the Breehn Burns & Jason Johnson, show runners of the BRAVEST WARRIORS cartoon, and illustrated by Mike Holmes (True Story), this volume taking place during season 2 of the hit cartoon is a must own for all Bravest Warriors fans.
- Author BiographyBreehn Burns is a screenwriter who most recently collaborated with Robert Zemeckis on Calling All Robots, a feature film in development. Burns co-created the project with X-Men 2 screenwriter Michael Dougherty and storyboard artist Simeon Wilkins. Burns is also a producer & director, known for the animated cult favorite, Here Comes Dr. Tran. A number of his films were produced for cable channel G4TV, and many have appeared at Sundance, Annecy, Slamdance and Spike & Mike's Festival of Animation. Mike Holmes is a Canadian web cartoonist, best known for his weekly web comic strip, True Story. His first graphic novel, Shenanigans, was published by Portland, Oregon-based Oni Press in 2007. Holmes has created award-winning and nominated album art, show posters and music videos.
- Author(s)Breehn Burns,Jason Johnson
- PublisherBoom! Studios
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleBravest Warriors
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoom! Studios
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width168 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.