All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn these easy-to-read books, a child introduces his or her country including the weather, climate, landscape, home, pastimes, school and the people who live there.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Savery is an experienced writer and editor of children's books. She enjoys researching new topic areas and finding out fascinating facts. In her spare time, she loves to bake and walk along the river.
- Author(s)Annabel Savery
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMy Country
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width211 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.