All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe My Holiday In series offers a simple approach to the concept of travel and the new experience of going on holiday to a foreign country. In this title, the typical things relating to holidays are discussed for Brazil, such as its weather, food, landscape, accommodation, the people and their language, as well as the sights and attractions that will appeal to children.
- Author BiographyJane Bingham is an experienced children's author and editor. She specializes in history and contemporary issues.
- Author(s)Jane M. Bingham
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMy Holiday in
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs
- Weight162 g
- Width218 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.