All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs there somewhere you really want to travel to, or just yearn to kw better? Do you want all the essential facts about Brazil at your fingertips? If you want to kw what it's really about (rather than the things your parents think you should see!), The Real Brazil is a great place to start. . What's hot: Brazil highlights you really won't want to miss . Check out Brazil's beaches - including a few the Brazilians might t want you to kw about . The best place to watch the sun set over Rio de Janeiro, home of the 2016 Olympic Games . Haggle with the stallholders at the morning markets . Dance till dawn at Brazil's famous Carnival celebrations . Need-to-kw information about Internet access, mobile networks, dialling codes and more Whether you are planning a trip or a holiday, just day-dreaming about one or simply need to kw the facts, The Real Brazil is your essential guide.
- Author BiographyPaul's books cover a wide range of subjects, from whether the Romans ate crisps to how to build the world's best skatepark, but he writes mostly about sport. Whether you are interested in swimming or cycling, snowboarding, surfing or another sport, Paul has probably written something that will inspire you to get out and give it a try. Paul writes in a shack by the beach, which he shares with his one-eyed surf dog, Daisy.
- Author(s)Paul Mason
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe Real
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight158 g
- Width172 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.