All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking beautiful Brazilian friendship bracelets has never been easier: all you need is some cotton yarn, scissors and a safety pin and you're ready to go! The step-by-step instructions are accompanied by antated photographs that will show you how to create stripes, polka dots and other patterns weaving your colours together into fabulous bracelets for you and your friends. Proving that good things do come in small packages, Mini Makes are irresistibly cute pocket-size books that make charming gifts for both children and adults.
- Author BiographySandra Lebrun is the author of several craft and activity books, including Brazilian Bracelets. She lives in France.
- Author(s)Sandra Lebrun
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleMini Makes
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width93 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.