All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a comprehensive overview of the techlogy surrounding the brazing process to allow the inexperienced engineer, student or professional, to utilize fully this techlogy.
- Author(s)M.M. Schwartz
- PublisherChapman and Hall
- Date of Publication01/12/1994
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleManufacturing Processes & Materials S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChapman and Hall
- Content Notebiography
- Weight758 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.