All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn updated new edition of the essential resource for professionals and seasoned home bakers Hailed as a revelation when it first appeared in 2004, Jeffrey Hamelman's Bread is a legendary resource praised by baking luminaries from around the world. Explaining complex techniques with simple and helpful illustrations, the book includes recipes for a vast array of breads, including sourdoughs, brioche, authentic rye breads, flat breads, French breads, and much more. * Features nearly 150 detailed, step-by-step recipes, along with vivid drawings and photographs showing techniques and finished products * Written by Jeffrey Hamelman, one of fewer than 200 Certified Master Bakers in the United States and a recipient of the Golden Baguette Award (2005), the highest hor bestowed by the Bread Baker's Guild of America * Fully updated to include the latest techniques, methods, trends, and bread varieties Whether you're an aspiring or practicing professional baker or a dedicated home hobbyist, Bread is the ultimate resource for almost any variety of bread you can imagine.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Hamelman is one of the very few Certified Master Bakers in the United States. He is the bakery director at the King Arthur Flour Company and teaches professional-level classes at King Arthur's Baking Education Center. He has taught in baking and pastry schools around the world and is the 2005 recipient of the Golden Baguette Award, the highest individual honor bestowed by the Bread Bakers Guild of America. Chiho Kaneko is a fine artist whose work has been exhibited in both the United States and Japan. She also works as a translator and interpreter. She is a native of Japan with a background in landscape architecture, agronomy, and art.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Hamelman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1236 g
- Width194 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- khingcat2109 Oct, 2014by
Fast shipping and good packaging
This book contains a lot of basic techniques for beginner to learn how to make a bread. He give a detailed explanation to make it easy to learn step by step. Good book, I recommend the beginner to buy this book.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.